Friday, February 5, 2010

I.O.U.

I have been a bad blogger. I haven't shown you pictures of the last kit from last year's Rockin' Sock Club. (I finished them a while ago. They're Raven coloured Cookies. What's not to love?) I have been hiding my Owl Sweater, which is zipping along nicely given its gauge. (It's in a pewter colour and I plan on using beads for eyes. Do you think it will work? I can't wait to show you.) I have been knitting a Damson while on vacation but I've been keeping it from you, Dear Reader.

I promise to show you everything.

But not today. Today is T.'s birthday. She's on the other side of the world. Since we've become friends, we've always celebrated together. There was usually wine and always cake. Not today. Today I hope that T is sunning herself and enjoying the local beer. Today, I wish her a sunny February and hot beaches. I wish her relaxing time with her husband. Today, T., you get an I.O.U. for wine and cake and time with your girls. (Andi, Catknip? I'm talking about you.) And wishes for a safe and speedy trip home. I miss you. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

T. said...

Thanks!! And I missed you too.