Or Doing a Quick Post
5. Baudelaire- My first toe-ups.
4. Jaywalkers- I just love the Grumperina. She's great! And everyone who knits should make these socks.
3. Earl Grey- Ok, I haven't knit these yet but I totally intend to and it's really hard to find nice patterns for men's socks.
2. Fawkes- Loved these socks! Quick to knit and cute and timely!
1. Monkey- Ok, if you haven't knit these socks, where have you been? I've made only one pair but believe me, there will be more. Someone out there even did baby monkeys! How can you not love a baby monkey?
Ok. There are other sock pattern out there that are free and amazing. What are your favorites?
(And did you check out my sock count? Go tell T. to get her DPNs in gear.)