Friday, August 31, 2007

Stomp the Barn

Scenes on the Farm


Farmer Bob lies in bed, thinking to himself.


Farmer Bob: I hear today is cast on day for the Hanami Knit a Long. I wonder if J. has cast on yet. She likes to be ahead of things and is quite the go-getter. I bet she's already done the first week's knitting. If only I could get her to be that motivated about her housework...
In the yard, a llama and a sheep shoot the shit.


Llama: You know, I haven't heard much about J.'s socks lately. Do you think she's still working on those?


Sheepie: I heard her saying the other day that she finished her kid's socks and was working on another pair. I bet she's left them lying around here somewhere...

Over in the barn...


Cow: Have you heard how J.'s skirt is coming along? She cast it on last week and I haven't seen it yet.


Horse: I thought I say a big pink bear wearing a blue skirt on the corner. I did think that was strange...


Meanwhile, over in the coop...



Rooster: I do hope J. makes that blue skirt a little longer. It seems a little too short to cover her assets.


Chicken: That J. always was a hussy.

6 comments:

T. said...

Hussy is right! You never know where that J. has been.

catknip said...

LOL! Too f'ing funny.

Anonymous said...

I hope she has more on tonite when I show up and dip into her wine collection!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Funniest post ever.

And yes, the blue skirt does not look quite as obscene on Miss Bear as it would on you. Gotta remember to cover those assets, girl!

Anonymous said...

Genius. Pure Genius.

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Hey, tell that Farmer Bob to get up out of bed!!! There is hay to be made while the sun shines!!!!

(Hmmm, guess I am thinking of that because we are right in the midst of making hay and to a farmer, that tends to take over every waking thought!)

GREAT post!
Cary at Serenity Farms