Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Sock Mojo*

My office mate is a relatively new non-scarf knitter. I think the fact that she spends most of her day in very close proximity to me is becoming evident.




This is now how she spends her time. Note the sock has a turned heel, in a contrasting yarn - not sure how she accomplished that task while drinking all that beer.









And this is her first official pair of completed socks. Made with love for the love of her life (who's also a movie star - check out the referee in the clip).




They are pretty impressive for a first pair of socks. Supposedly they even fit her movie star honey. Wow. First pair of socks and they fit. She's got some sock mojo.

(*this term is openly plagiarised from the Yarn Harlot - I plagiarise it with true admiration)

1 comment:

J. said...

Go, Cathy, Go!

(Can I get an autograph?)