Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've Been Better

Hmph. I'm having a rough day. Yesterday, I discovered that I lost my library card among other things and I just feel off. You know what I mean? Things could just be better.
I've been knitting. This is the beginning of a spiral boot sock. I had much more done on it before I made some unfixable error and frogged it. It's ok.



Here is my skirt. I think I'll like it when I'm done but the endless stocking stitch is starting to wear on me.


On a brighter note, I found this Kitchenaid Coffee Maker on sale today. That's good right?

And I've got all these tomatos to make salsa with. That's kinda fun, isn't it?



Unfortunately, when I got home, this happened.



Just when I thought I was getting ahead.

And yet, in the pits of despair, the sun always manages to shine through.

4 comments:

T. said...

You cast on the boot socks? I'm going to start calling you T. What do you have going now - I can think of 5 things???

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a rough day. I hate it when I feel pissy and can't even explain what made me that way in the first place. Tomorrow there will be much drinking and knitting - it will be a happy day.

J. said...

I only have 4 things on the needles, thank you very much. And yes, there will be much drinking and knitting.

Anonymous said...

you are an amazing knitting mom, wife & pharmacist.
chin up..be good to yourself.
D