I have been knitting lots of socks lately. There are a number of reasons for this:
1. I have a lot of sock yarn and I want to use it up.
2. I have a lot of sock patterns.
3. Socks are small and I like that.
4. I wear only hand knit socks. (Except for running but I'm thinking of knitting myself some running socks. Any yarn suggestions?)
5. Hand knit socks make a great gift.
Here is my latest pair. Marilinda by Cookie A in Sundara sock yarn Marina over Icicles.
Now I'm wondering, what is your favorite sock yarn? What yarns have you used and not liked? Do you even knit socks?
I'm a big fan of Socks that Rock. The colours are lovely, the yarn is soft and it wears very well. Lorna's Laces on the other hand has not lived up to expectations. I find it pills badly and wears out long before I think it should.
How about you?