Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's Poll the Audience

I'm at a bit of a stand still. Since the excitement of the Olympics, I've been a little slack in my knitting. I decided to start my personal sock club, which has me knitting a pair of Wanida socks by Cookie A in some Claudia Handpaints. I cast on a scarf.

I find myself looking around for my next challenge and can't make up my mind. Would you like to help me?

Ok, here are the options.

C) Mystery Project

Leave your vote in the comments. Help a knitter out.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

For me it would be Coraline I think

T. said...

I think you could guess my response - GREEN SWEATER!

Jessie McKitrick said...

Coraline, unless you want to give us more to go on for the Mystery Project.

J. said...

The Mystery Project is a secret. It's a Top Secret, Hush Hush, Loose Lips Sink Ships kinda Project.

Does that help?

T. said...

Well - maybe it's something for ME - then I change my answer to Mystery Project

Karen said...

Coraline! It's very pretty and looks like fun to knit.

catknip said...

EZ's stuff is great. I just got her book Knitting without Tears. But for you I think Coraline because it will be a little more challenging and I know how you love Ysolda!

Amanda said...

Coraline AND the mystery project - that way you can keep us entertained with your progress.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

B

J. said...

Coraline it is. I have to say I thought that more people would vote for EZ.

And there might be some secret knitting on the side. Just saying.