Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Welcoming Committee

Last week I was ready to get on a plane and head home. Next plane out of Perth and I was going to be on it.

Then I arrived home and saw 3 packages by my front door. One contained mail from home. One had our modem and set-up package for our ADSL. And the last one had this.



Sent from Amanda who lives closer to me than any other knitting friends (although its still a long plane ride.....

I have to say I was gobsmacked (see how I'm learning the new language?). The package contains 2 lovely balls of Bendigo 4ply luxury in colours that match everything I own.

Thank you Amanda - you brightened my day and you are introducing me to new Australian yarn!! I can't thank you enough

2 comments:

Amanda said...

My pleasure. I hope it gives you yards of knitting pleasure. And I noticed that you are picking up the lingo!

J. said...

How lovely! I can't wait to see what you knit.