Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March: In like a Fox?

So, one of my knitting goals for the year is to knit myself a pair of socks each month. It's like my own little sock club of one.

I've completed the January socks and recently the February ones as well.

(I know - they are lovely....)

So this brings us to March. I'm quite happy to keep making my way through New Pathways, so I'm thinking some Fountain Foxgloves. They are toe up and I have 2 skeins of Claudia Hand Painted in Boot Camp, imported last year from San Francisco by Miss Poot and Cubby. Toe ups are a great way to use up all 50 grams.

Any other toe up suggestions for T's March sock club?

3 comments:

J. said...

I think the jeweled steps are toe up. I quite liked them in a variegated yarn.

Amanda said...

Great socks. Charlene Schurch's More sensational knitted socks has a toe up version for (I think) all of her patterns.

Metta said...

Lovely socks! Although I knitted 24 pairs in 2008 I never tried to knit toe up. I have to try it next time I feel like knitting socks again.