Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Abrazo

I finished this a bit ago but haven't had time to figure out my new camera - all it's settings and how to download onto the computer.

But despite these minor issues, I did manage to catch a few pictures of this little shawl that I knit for my sister.


The yarn is Silk Thread from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I also used this yarn for my mom's Ishbel, and I still have enough to make myself a small shawl or large scarf.


The yarn is ridiculously soft and you just can't stop touching it.


I hope my sister likes it - she is having a hard time these days, and I hope this might cheer her up, even if it's just a little bit.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh so pretty - I'm sure that will bring a little cheer

J. said...

She'll love it.

And if she doesn't, I would.

Karen said...

Gorgeous. I know that she'll love it!

Amanda said...

Beautiful! I want one too!