Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cast off

The Rogue KAL has begun - and we know we have a few of you out there who have joined us in our sneaky endeavour.

I know Irene has already done one heel (and it's grafted??) and is already concerned about if she'll have enough yarn. (Just so you know, Irene is a friend of mine who has a stash that makes all our stashes look like nothing - like a small pile of insignificant yarn. This is the friend you want - that way you can say things like, "sure I have lots of yarn, but have you seen how much Irene has???? Anyway ... )

I too have cast on and once you see the yarn, you'll see why I don't really want to put this down.


ORANGE yarn. LOVE. I'm doing the small size on 2.5 mm needles because the yarn (Jitterbug) is a little bit heavier fingering.

In order to get these cast on during the weekend, I had to madly finish these....


My first finished socks from Cookie A's new book. And I think the have re-ignited my love of sock knitting.

AND don't forget to leave a comment here with your Rogue Knitter motto - you might win something.

7 comments:

J. said...

I'm loving this pattern and I totally didn't expect that I would. I'm almost ready to graft my first heel am
and I only started yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I'm on my third repeat, I think I have a goof somewhere, but I'm hoping it will go away if I leave it alone for a few days.

Sarah said...

Yay for socks - can't wait to see what you Rogues are up to

Irene said...

Teri
I am so glad you are the future owner of my stash
irene

J. said...

Hey Irene! What about me? There's no way one knitter could knit all that yarn.

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 330 pounds on every page. But finally I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 310 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?