Monday, May 17, 2010

Mojo

It's that time of year again. The leaves are on the trees. My plum tree is blooming. And I have written a Christmas list. For some reason, I like to take stock in the spring and plan my Christmas knitting. It's not looking good. 15 pairs of socks ranging from baby to big boy. I have a schedule. I have a plan. I probably even have all the yarn I need to make all those socks.


BUT do I have the mojo?


I've been a little off my game lately. I knit on one project. I pick up another. Nothing really seems to be progressing. Maybe if I could finish off a couple of these lingering projects, I could start with a clean slate. And knitting socks goes much faster when you actually knit on them. Right, T?


Here's the first of a pair of socks I've been working on.


They're great. I love them. So why aren't I knitting them?


I need to focus. I need my Mojo.

2 comments:

T. said...

I've lost mine too - maybe it's in the same hiding place as yours?

Amanda said...

I think its time for a little bit of luxury knitting to get that mojo back. Something soft and silky that just glides through the fingers in colours that delight the eye?