Things I should do....
1. Finish my Rowena Cardigan (ok - I won't really wear it till winter, so it maybe shouldn't be #1 but it has been on the needles the longest. I'm done the back, 2 fronts and part of one sleeve. I really should finish this one).
2. Finish JW's (That's my husband) father's day present (ok - I'm not even done 1, and I have to make another one. I have turned the heel on that first one, but given the size of the appendage it's meant to be for - no nasty comments J. - I still have a lot of knitting. I really need to finish this).
3. Weave in the ends on my god-daughter's birthday presnt (well it's done, for the most part. And her birthday isn't till July 2 - should really get this finished).
4. Finish my monkey socks. I am supposed to be doing a knit-a-long with J., but she's FAR more 'a-long' than I am. (ok these are probably going to be a Christmas present for a dear friend who specifically asked for hand knit socks - I've knit her kids some but never her, so she'll be pumped. But given the timelines, I got lots of time to work on these).
Things I should NOT do....
1. I should NOT cast on my Tuscany shawl with my Sangria Seasilk (confession - already did this. J. was going on and on about how great the yarn is and I had finished winding it and it was really calling my name and well.....you know....)
2. I should NOT buy the Hempathy yarn required to make the Hip in Hemp skirt from the new Knitty, even though J. found some online for a totally reasonable price and free shipping (I have nothing to confess here -- I haven't bought it....yet....)
3. I should NOT return to the yarn store just to pick up more DPNs ( we all know how well that would go....there would be more than just needles purchased....it's inevitable).
4. I should NOT wind up my KPPPM just because it's a good, brainless activity to do while watching TV (there is NO way I could just leave that newly wound ball alone in my knitting basket. Seriously, I have a 'casting-on' problem).
I really need help....