I thought this year I'd share a few tidbits about Miss J. today. We can call it J. Trivia.
1. J. is a singer. Not of the singing in the shower or the car variety. She's good. She has even sang in a famous venue in NYC.
2. J. is a dancer. Not of the speaker-dancer-in-a-bar variety either. She's good. She's traveled the world as a dancer.
3. J. is a pianist. Not of the chopsticks variety. She's good. She's even composed some of her own material - yes it's true.
4. J. is an avid baker. Even though she claimed this Christmas she wasn't going to do Christmas baking, I still received some of her wares. Word has it she constructed a pirate ship for her Dude's birthday (just 2 days ago). She's good.
5. J. is a birthday girl today. 29 years young, again. Let us all join in a big round of applause for a year of many accomplishments - knitting and otherwise.