Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Never-ending Button Dilemma- The Finale

You may recall that I was having a button dilemma regarding a finished baby sweater. I dove into my button bin and pulled out some options, but I wasn't convinced about any of them to be honest.

I lucked out on a trip to a LYS in Calgary a few weeks ago. Button, button, who's got the button? Well Pudding Yarns does.

Check out these.....
They are little shell-like buttons with a purple hue. Perfect.

I also picked up these.....


and this one....


When you find good buttons, you can't pass them up.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Who could have passed them up - just love buttons :o)

J. said...

Tell me about it. I just bought a bunch on etsy.

andi said...

Love the buttons! Pudding did have an excellent selection.

Amanda said...

Perfect buttons!