but I feel more like this.
Hormones can be cruel.
Fortunately, my ankles are still shapely and my feet are unpuffy so I've been thinking about sock knitting. I think I've already told you that I like my socks from the top down on DPNs. I think that's because that's how I started knitting them and that's my comfort zone. In an effort to shake things up, I started a sock on two circs. I don't mind this technique but I'm pretty slow because I'm still getting used to it.
This has got me wondering how people like to knit their socks. So here you have it.
J's Informal Sock Poll
1. Do you like DPNS or Circs? If you like circs, do you like one or two?
2. Do you knit one sock at a time or two?
3. Do you have trouble finishing a pair or do you finish both socks before moving on?
4. What's your favorite fibre for socks?
5. What's the weirdest thing you've knit socks out of?
6. What's your favorite number of stitches to cast on for yourself?
7. Who's got the biggest feet in your life and do you knit them socks?
Leave me a comment. Answers to be compiled however I see fit. Let me know about your socks.
It keeps my mind off my ever expanding middle.