Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grumpy

That is the best word to describe me today. I'm at work getting ready for a meeting that will last the whole day and then I have to "entertain" people for supper. It's not the work itself, it is just the fact that I'm AT work on a Saturday in mid-September and the high is going to be 25.

I'd rather be at home, in my backyard, watching the boys swing themselves higher and higher, knitting on this and possibly drinking a beer.

Back to meeting preps. Dreaming of being outside.....

3 comments:

J. said...

Thinking of you while I take my post run nap. At least it's not every Saturday.

Sarah said...

Oh noes - that is not fun - hope you get a lovely Sunday to make up for it

Amanda said...

I sympathise but think of me - endless days of packing and packing and packing.....