Thursday, December 27, 2007

Relaxing.

Yep. That's my goal for the next few days. Between Christmas festivities, sick kids (VERY sick kids), too much food and drink, I'm hoping to get in a little relaxing over the next couple of days.

My love and I picked up the Sixth season of 24 today. It's been our tradition for the last several years to watch as much 24 as possible over the holidays. We can't watch in on a weekly basis - far too intense. So we pack in 2-3 episodes a day, between cleaning up the Christmas tree, parenting and other busy activities.

Since my Christmas knitting was completed a couple days before Christmas, I also finished 2 other items.

My Tomten - now finally designated for my baby.


And my Warm Christmas Wrap.





I wore it Christmas eve and I love it. It is warm and fuzzy and adorable. And somewhat whimsical. I can't seem to think of too many more adjectives to describe it!

As 2008 is around the corner, I'm trying to come up with a few new projects. I have not picked one yet, and over the last couple days have been pouring over my knitting books, diving into the stash, ravelling and trying to come up with something. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, Jack Bauer is beckoning....

6 comments:

Lauren said...

The tomten looks so great on Finn! Adorable!

T. said...

He pretty much looks cute in anything -- well, at least I think so...

Lauren said...

That's true. But he looks extra cute in your knitting!

J. said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the New Year!

And nice wrap!

catknip said...

Let's have a "Wrap up Party"! LB did you make one?

Anonymous said...

Those are such sweet projects. I hope you don't get sick too. My walking virus factories gave it to me and now all I want to do is watch TV. I'm working my way through all the Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD's - for the second time.

-andi