....Metta. Our friend from Sweden. She was the only one who got them all correct!! Nice work.
For those of you who need to do some remedial work, these were the correct responses:
1. What happened to T's Mystery stole?
- it was, unfortunately, frogged. For the non-knitters that means it was ripped. a. part. stitch. by. stitch. It's called "frogging" because you "rippit, rippit".
2. How many pairs of socks did J. knit for Christmas?
- 14 freakin' pairs of socks.
3. What does T. refer to her kids as?
- in the most loving way possible, Punky and Stinky.
4. What did J. make her dude for their 7th anniversary?
- a lovely blue scarf in alpaca (the socks were for Christmas)
5. What did T. do with her finished Hanami?
- she gave it to her sister
6. How many kids does J. have?
- one not-so-little Princess and one ever-growing in the incubator (what are we referring to the baby #2 as....)
7. How many objects have hit T's frog pond?
- 5 (approximately) - I am not giving the links because it's just depressing.
8. What do T & J do to make money to buy yarn?
- well, we'd like to say we have rich husbands who support our habit, but really, we are pharmacists
9. What yarn does T liken to crack?
- oh ma gawd, the Seasilk
10. What are T&J's real names?
- Titiana and Jose of course!!! (well, maybe we should change are names - Titiana and Jose sound much more worldly than Teri and Joline....)
Thanks for playing. And here's to a new year of blogging.