Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Knitting Along



I just finished my second pair of socks for the Knit. Sock. Love knitalong on Ravelry.

When I first got the book, I wasn't sure if I would knit all the patterns. Some were previously published on Knitty or in other places. Some I have already knit. Some just didn't really appeal to me.

Then I joined the knit a long and my attitude has changed. So many knitters are making the same socks as me at the same time. Knitters can seek advice on patterns or yarn selections. We can oh and ah at the finished socks. It's really very motivating.

I wasn't going to knit the Hedera pattern as I had already completed one of the patterns for January. I got drawn in by the excitement and the chatter. And I got my sock knitting groove back.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful socks.

T. said...

Lady. You are crazy fast. Crazy.