Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Usual Excuses

I've been busy, I haven't had time, blah blah blah.

The usual.

I even have something finished to flaunt, but as of today, no pictures have been taken.

My parents arrived last week from Canada (well, California actually, but that's a long story, and if you had forgotten....I'm too busy to explain), and we are keeping them busy at a blistering pace. Beaches, and more beaches, and Cricket matches, and shopping, and eating out, and enjoying all that is Perth. Hence, little knitting.

I'm looking forward to February when life gets back to the normal, school-going, work-going, knitting-time friendly, routine, but I'm also not wishing away this time we have right now.

Gotta run....I'm busy.

2 comments:

J. said...

Say hi to your parents. Tell your Mom she can make me some Nainamo bars when she gets home.

Amanda said...

Enjoy it all!